Welcome to iNeedNewTires.com (the Site).
We treat your personal information very seriously and it will only be shared for the purposes of assisting you with your inquiry. We provide this statement explaining our online information practices, To make this notice easy to find, we make it available through a link on all of our pages.
Collection of Information
The Site currently collects personally identifiable information through your voluntary submission of a quote request form or other similar form available on the Site. When you request a quote, the types of information that we collect in conjunction with a quote request may include your name, address, mobile phone number, e-mail address and information regarding your particular vehicle(s) that you are requesting tires for, and/or the specific size tires that your are interested in. You must provide all required fields of information for your request to be processed.
Third Party Information Collection
How Our Quote Request Process Works
When you fill out our quote request form, we match you with tire dealer(s) in our affiliated network located in your area. We then transfer your name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, and any additional information you provide to these affiliated tire dealers. If we cannot find an affiliated dealer in your area, we may transfer your information to a third-party provider, which will process your request through its own dealer network. In either case, a dealer representative could contact you by phone, email, text message, or a combination of all three, to discuss your tire quote request. After the initial contact or during any other subsequent contact, you may inform the dealer you no longer wish to be contacted by him or her. It is solely the dealers responsibility to comply with your request. Similarly, if we transfer your information to a third-party provider in order to carry out your request, you may also be contacted by that provider. You may inform the third-party provider you no longer wish to be contacted. It is solely the third-party provider's responsibility to comply with your request.
Use and Sharing of Information
We may use and/or disclose personally identifiable information you submit through the Site in the following ways:
1. Requests: We may use and disclose personally identifiable information as necessary to carry out your requests. For example, if you submit a quote request, we may share the personally identifiable information that you provide in the manner described above in the How Our Quote Request Process Works paragraph.
2. Reporting: We may use and disclose personally identifiable information to provide various types of reporting to the affiliated dealers and/or other third-party providers that we submit your quote requests to. In those instances, those parties would have already received such information.
3. Third Party Sales Representatives: We use third party sales representatives, including our affiliated broadcast partners, to sign up affiliated dealers in certain areas. In the course of working with these affiliated dealers, these Sales Representatives may have access to the personally identifiable information that you provide.
4. Communications: We may use personally identifiable information to communicate with you regarding our services and other services that may be of interest to you. For example, when you submit a quote request, you may receive the following e-mail notifications from us: (1) if your tire quote request was processed successfully, we may give you information about the affiliated dealer(s) to whom we sent your request ; (2) if we cannot find an affiliated dealer that is able to fulfill your request, we will give you information about the third-party provider to whom we sent your request ; and (3) if your tire quote request could not be fulfilled by an affiliated dealer or a third-party provider, we will refer you to one of our online partners. We, and in some instances, our Sales Representatives, also may contact you to learn more about your experiences in using the Site and our service. With respect to any commercial e-mail marketing from us, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from such communications at any time.
5. Service Providers: We may disclose personally identifiable information to third-party agents, consultants, and contractors that perform services on our behalf, but only for such purposes.
6. Legal Reasons: We may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties: (a) when required by law or legal process, (b) to investigate illegal activity or unauthorized use of Site, or (c) in connection with the sale of all or a part of our business.
With respect to information collected passively through technical means, we use this information for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to, Site administration, troubleshooting, performing statistical analyses of user behavior, and for development purposes. For example, cookies may be used to measure traffic, collect statistical information (such as which pages of the Site are visited most often by users) and to make your visit more pleasant (by remembering who you are when you return to the Site and by pre-populating forms on the Site with your information so you don't have to re-type it).
In addition to the practices described above, we reserve the right to use and share with any third party non-personally identifying information (in aggregate or other form) collected through your use of the Site for any reason.
Although we take steps to help prevent the misuse of your information, after any information is provided to third parties, we do not and cannot control their subsequent use or disclosure of such information and we are not responsible for their use.
Accessing or Changing Information
If you wish to access, verify the accuracy of, correct, or change the personally identifiable information you have submitted via the Site, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com. To protect your privacy, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We have implemented mechanisms to help keep your personally identifiable information secure in our databases. For example, we limit internal access to such information only to those of our authorized personnel who need such access to perform operations associated with the performance or maintenance of this Site. Despite these precautions, however, we cannot and do not guarantee absolute security for the information we store or the information you transmit through the Site. Please note that information transmitted through e-mail and Web site forms on this Site is not secure from access by third parties.
This Site is not directed to, or intended for use by, individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children younger than 13 years old.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of Web sites that are linked to or from this Site. Use of any personally identifiable information provided to any such Web site will be governed by that Web site's privacy statement.
Notification of Changes
If this privacy statement materially changes, the new privacy statement will be posted on the Site and identified as Updated. Your continued use of Site after such changes have been posted shall signify acceptance of the revised privacy statement.
You may email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.